Demonstrate proficient skills using Oasis to admit, transfer, re-certify, and
discharge home health patients in regards to physician orders. Coordinate and
supervise LVN’ s and HHA’s in the delivery of patient care. Maintain compliance
with agency policy and procedures.
Follow Medicare and Medicaid
a registered nurse (R.N.) with a current license.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience as a R.N.
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff.
The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job
functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Perform the initial home care patient visit and re-evaluate the patient’s needs and progress on a regular
- Initiate the plan of care under doctor’s orders. *
- Perform admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge Oasis for the home care
- Monitor reactions and patient progress. *
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care, and
individualized treatment plans. *
- Educate patients and caregiver on techniques for in home health care. *
- Coordinate patient services. *
- Supervise LVNs and HHA’s. *
- Notify the physician and other personnel (DON, PT, Case Manager) of change in the
patient’s condition. *
- Perform skill outline in the agency’s approved policy and procedure manual. *
- Discharge the patient from skilled nursing services when the discharge criteria have been met.
- Case conference clinicians providing care to ensure coordination of care. *
- Update clinical records according to policy and procedures. *
- Update knowledge and skills by attending in-service programs, continuing education
programs, seminars, and self-study programs annually. *
- Provide onsite supervision of LVN/HHA. *
- Adhere to Medicaid and Medicare regulations. *
If you are serious about working and growing along with an efficient and caring agency, then we would love to meet with you! Serious inquires only, please.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org