Provide nursing care to patient in the home setting. Observe and assess the client and/or
caregiver to enhance the quality of life. Demonstrate individualized creativity in educating the patient and/or caregiver. Follow nursing policy and procedure per agency standards.
the plan of care according to physician orders. Demonstrate understanding of Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- LicensedVocational Nurse.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job
functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Demonstrate efficient teamwork with the staff.
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills.
- Support quality improvement practices.
- Perform nursing procedures according to agency policy and procedures.
- Work under the direction of a RN.
- Monitor reactions and patient progress using observation, assessment, and evaluation
- Educate patients and family members according to disease process, dications, POC, treatment options,
and home care procedures according to the plan of care.
- Report to physician and RN of adverse findings.
- Follow Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- Coordinate and monitor patient care and services.
- Comply with HIPPA regulations in and out of the office.
- Follow infection control policy in and out of the office.
- Document skilled visit according to Medicare guidelines.
- Maintain patient records according to policy and procedures.
- Participate in in-services, workshops, seminars, and self-study courses annually.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org